Friday 30 May 2014

6 more sleeps...

I think it's finally hit me... I'm getting married in 6 days time! The excitement is building again and I have a fixed smile on my face. Maybe I'm practising ready for the photographs! 

I think most things are done now. We have a few last minute things to do next week, like collecting my bouquet and L'il Miss' corsage, cleaning the car and adding the ribbons etc. I'm also thinking about getting a henna tattoo on my feet as I can't get shoes on thanks to Arthur (itis). I'm not sure yet so I'll see if we have time. At the very least I will have bright red nail polish on! 

I now have my dress and L'il Miss' dress. They are steamed and hanging ready for the day. I suppose I'd better iron Mr Ty Siriol's shirt as he doesn't do a great job!! 

It's also going to be fantastic to catch up with a few friends who I haven't seen in person for some time. A very special friend of mine (kind of like a modern pen friend I suppose) who has seen me through everything for years will be coming down on Wednesday and I have loads of hugs waiting for her. I can't wait! 

There is a bit of a downside as well, we lost our best man due to a friend showing her true colours. Mr TS simply said that he doesn't need a best man anyway, but I know that he's hurt by it, as am I. But we can't let it get us down. Afterall, there are three kinds of friends, friends for a season, friends for a reason and friends for life. So onwards we move. 

I'm looking forward to being able to share some photos with you afterwards but for now here's a pic of my wonderful man with me. 
Me and my wonderful man.
I really couldn't ask for anything more in a man, except maybe that I'd prefer a model that didn't snore! I'll find out if he reads this now! ;-) He certainly completes our family. L'il Miss is happy to remind him as well that we are a package deal and he's also marrying her! We are both going to walk down the aisle, hand in hand, towards him to symbolise that. 

Enough of the soppy stuff now as I know I'll end up crying. I'm a real wimp when it comes to the mushy stuff! Don't forget to check back to see the photos. I'll see you on the other side! 

Love to you all,
Cathy xx 

www.facebook.com/TySiriolCeramicsandCrafts
www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TySiriolCeramics
 

No comments:

Post a Comment